High Risk Home Insurance

Protect Your High Risk Home

Easyway has been helping High Risk Homeowners for over 30 years. If you need high risk home insurance, our professional brokers can help you get the coverage you need.

The beautiful charm of an older home can be an appealing option for a new homebuyer, especially with the rising cost of real estate. However, these older homes often contain old electrical wiring that can prevent you from getting a standard insurance policy.

Standard insurers may turn you away or non-renew your insurance policy but we welcome High Risk homeowners.

Missed Home Insurance Payments

Did you know that even a missed home insurance payment can result in being labelled a “high risk” homeowner? If you’ve had missed home insurance payments, call Easyway today. Our team will help you get the coverage you need, fast.

Speak to a High Risk Insurance Broker Today

Call Easyway to discuss your options today 1.866.388.3034

Contact Us

1 Prologis Blvd
Suite 101
Mississauga ON

Phone: 1.905.890.0123
Toll Free: 1.866.388.3034
Fax: 1.800.820.2276